Tina is one of the rare few people who is able to bring the best out of all the people she worked with. She is one of those connectors who made everyone glad to work with her. Her changes will always be sustainable.
Trailing tortoises, snorkeling with seals, and observing wildlife as did Charles Darwin in 1835.
- Buying inexpensive sterling silver jewelry
- Incubator temperature > 30º => baby girl turtles
- Incubator temperature < 30º => baby boy turtles
- Skecher sandals
- Snorkelling at Isla Globería and spotted a marine turtle
- Local guide Luis: knowledgeable, helpful, gave us cookies+soda
- Mamá applying lotion on my burnt back
- Convenience of using USD, the official currency of Ecuador