We were honoured when Tina offered to teach our students on how to create a website for our school. After her volunteer time with us, she has continued to mentor our students and empower them to succeed through mentorship and coaching.
Smiles of September 2011
My top 20 reasons to smile and be grateful this month.
- Never forget a task with Evernote app
- 3hr skype talks with girlfriends
- New red rain boots and giant teal umbrella
- Never missing a connecting flight in the US ever again!
- Quiet free time just to myself
- Walking to/from work increases my quality of life
- Excellent dentist & optometrist referrals
- Home acquisition phase: done. Start saving again.
- Violins and fireworks in the background
- Shopping in the US: 50% off same product in Canada
- Bought the right tools for the job (home reno)
- My health and physical intuition
- Individual pocket coil mattress
- In-suite laundry
- Setting up business templates
- Convenience store on my street corner
- Great coworkers
- Always speak my mind, don't take BS from anyone
- Clients paying on time
- "You are a very kind person, Tina"
- Falling asleep in honey's arms
- Nice to have a job that you do when you feel like it
- Period diary sync with google calendar
- Cut secondary credit cards off!
- Don't rush into things else you get stuck with them or lose half your money
For tips & offers to redesign your health, wealth & wellness business.
About Tina Chen
Freedom Walker. Wellness Consultant. Wealth Coach. Helping you redesign your freedom. More »
Work with Tina
To be chosen out of the highest calibre is commendable to say the least. Your work demonstrated the level of leadership and community involvement that we look for as a role model for other young women.
In my twenty plus years of teaching, I would place Tina in the top 1%. She is truly an outstanding individual. When she undertakes a project, she shows a passion and drive that guarantees success for the venture.