We were honoured when Tina offered to teach our students on how to create a website for our school. After her volunteer time with us, she has continued to mentor our students and empower them to succeed through mentorship and coaching.
Smiles of May 2011
Top 10 things that made me smile and laugh this month.
- Bought my own condo + Urban Barn!!!
- Beach fun in Costa Rica with Priya
- Gorgeous trees right outside my balcony
- Huge housewarming gifts and neighborhood shops
- Walking to work
- Synergy and camaraderie of my team
- Well received website launch and training
- Independence, ever so sweet
- Going to bed super early
- Shopping in Soho, NYC
- Learn trick from Gray "we need to have a bigger conversation about that"
- Mom and dad love me so
- Gray happens to walk by when I'm in deep work
For tips & offers to redesign your health, wealth & wellness business.
About Tina Chen
Freedom Walker. Wellness Consultant. Wealth Coach. Helping you redesign your freedom. More »
Work with Tina
To be chosen out of the highest calibre is commendable to say the least. Your work demonstrated the level of leadership and community involvement that we look for as a role model for other young women.
As part of our objective to inform Members of Parliament of McGill’s progress, your accomplishments were emphasized as making an important contribution to both the McGill community and the general public.